All preliminary and first-round ties to be played by Wednesday 3 April. Rules of competition listed at end of page.
Preliminary Round (Best of three frames):
- Wilf Williams (York Brewery) 2-0 Bob Leyland (Crescent Club)
- Ian Cameron (York Brewery) 2-0 Harry Clish (Waggon and Horses)
First Round (Best of three frames):
- Ben Thorpe 2-0 Jess Parker (Crescent Club)
- Harkirit Boparai (Crescent Club) v Al Greaves (Crescent Club)
- Colin Chambers (Golden Ball) 2-0 Janine McDermont (York Brewery)
- Karl David (Crescent Club) v Ben Richards (Walmgate Ale House)
- Richard Dixon (Golden Ball) 0-2 Ian Clish (Knavesmire)
- Neil Trafford (Waggon and Horses) [Bye] Dave Wheable
- Leo Clayton (Golden Ball) 2-0 Stu Weston (Knavesmire)
- Noel Broadbent (York Brewery) 1-2 Mike Edmondson
- Jack Woolgar (Crescent Club) [Bye] Steve Russell (Walmgate Ale House)
- John Buckle (York Brewery) 2-0 Gordon King (York Brewery)
- Chris Watson (Golden Ball) 2-0 Richard Shallcross (Golden Ball)
- Ian Cameron (York Brewery) 2-0 Danny Morley (Knavesmire)
- Chris Sherrington (Golden Ball) 2-0 Graham Durant (Golden Ball)
- Michael Ragg 2-1 James Budden (Walmgate Ale House)
- Michael Shallcross (Golden Ball) 1-2 Wilf Williams (York Brewery)
- Lee Toone 1-2 Ed Leyland (Crescent Club)
Second Round (Best of three frames). All ties to be played by Wednesday 8 May:
- Leo Clayton (GB) 0-2 Ben Thorpe
- Ed Leyland (CC) 0-2 Neil Trafford (W&H)
- Jack Woolgar (CC) 0-2 Karl David (CC)
- Chris Watson (GB) 2-0 Chris Sherrington (GB)
- Michael Ragg (GB) 0-2 Ian Clish (K)
- John Buckle (YB) 2-0 Harkirit Boparai (CC)
- Ian Cameron (YB) 0-2 Wilf Williams (YB)
- Mike Edmondson 2-1 Colin Chambers (GB)
Quarter Finals (Best of five frames). All ties to be played by Wednesday 5 June:
- Ian Clish (K) 3-2 Chris Watson (GB)
- John Buckle (YB) 3-1 Neil Trafford (W&H)
- Karl David (CC) 3-0 Mike Edmondson
- Ben Thorpe 1-3 Wilf Williams (YB)
Semi Finals (Best of seven frames):
- Ian Clish (K) 4-1 Karl David (CC)
- John Buckle (YB) v Wilf Williams (YB)
Final (Best of seven frames):
- Ian Clish (K) 4-3 Wilf Williams (YB)
- The Singles Cup is a straight knock-out competition.
- The draw for each round will be unseeded.
- All matches are to be played at the venue chosen by first player drawn, other player to break first. Semi-finals and final to be played on neutral venue.
- Matches in the early rounds are played as best of three (first to 2). Quarter-finals will be best of 5 (first to 3 frames), semi-finals and final will be best of 7 (first to 4 frames).
- If a Singles Cup match ends in a tie, then further frames are played until the tie is broken.
Playing of matches
- Matches must be played by the date specified on the draw sheet. The players involved can mutually agree on a date and time.
- For the semi-final, players are encouraged to notify the league organiser/their team captain/league Facebook page etc of the place, date and time of the fixture.
- The singles league is open to players not in a team that season.
- If one player has attempted to arrange a match in advance of the last day deadline (via phone number provided on singles league entry) and has not received a response from their opponent then they will automatically win that round.
- If both players are not able to play their match by the deadline they must notify the league organiser in advance of the deadline with a date set for their match within one week past the deadline, else a winner may be declared randomly if both players fail to attempt to arrange a match. If a match cannot be scheduled until more than one week after the deadline, a random winner may be decided to avoid subsequent rounds running out of time, to be decided at league organisers discretion.
- Before the quarter-finals, participants may request a neutral scorer for their match if one is available. From the quarter-finals onwards, a neutral scorer will be present at every match.
- The winning player in each match will buy the losing player a drink as a ‘thank you’ for the match, unless otherwise agreed.