All first-round ties to be played by Thursday 12 Dec. Rules of competition listed at end of page.
First Round (Best of three frames):
- Leo Clayton (Golden Ball) 1-2 Lee Toone (York Brewery)
- Harry Clish 2-0 Jan McDermont (York Brewery)
- Richard Dixon (Golden Ball) 0-2 Stu Weston (Knavesmire)
- Michael Shallcross (Golden Ball) 1-2 Mike Ragg (Golden Ball)
- Colin Chambers (Golden Ball) 2-0 Ian Cameron (York Brewery)
- Noel Broadbent (York Brewery) 0-2 Ben Thorpe
- Rick Asquith v Mike Edmondson (York Brewery)
- Karl David (Crescent Club) v Danny Morley (Knavesmire)
- Gordon King (York Brewery)
- John Buckle (York Brewery)
- Ian Clish (Knavesmire)
- Wilf Williams (York Brewery)
- Jack Woolgar (Crescent Club)
- Richard Shallcross (Golden Ball)
- Chris Watson (Golden Ball)
- Bob Leyland (Crescent Club)
Second Round (Best of three frames):
- Colin Chambers (GB) 2-0 Gordon King (YB)
- Mike Edmondson v Chris Watson (GB)
- Ian Clish (K) 2-0 Richard Shallcross (GB)
- Karl David/Danny Morley v Jack Woolgar (CC)
- Lee Toone (YB) 0-2 Mike Ragg (GB)
- John Buckle (YB) 0-2 Ben Thorpe
- Stu Weston (K) 2-0 Harry Clish
- Wilf Williams (YB) v Bob Leyland (CC)
Quarter finals (Best of five frames)
- Mike Edmondson 3-1 Danny Morley
- Colin Chambers 1-3 Ian Clish
- Ben Thorpe 2-3 Wilf Williams
- Mike Ragg 0-3 Stu Weston
Semi finals (Best of 7 frames)
- Wilf Williams 2-3 Ian Clish
- Stu Weston 3-0 Mike Edmondson
- The Singles Cup is a straight knock-out competition.
- The draw for each round will be unseeded.
- All matches are to be played at the venue chosen by first player drawn, other player to break first. Semi-finals and final to be played on neutral venue.
- Matches in the early rounds are played as best of three (first to 2). Quarter-finals will be best of 5 (first to 3 frames), semi-finals and final will be best of 7 (first to 4 frames).
- If a Singles Cup match ends in a tie, then further frames are played until the tie is broken.
Playing of matches
- Matches must be played by the date specified on the draw sheet. The players involved can mutually agree on a date and time.
- For the semi-final, players are encouraged to notify the league organiser/their team captain/league Facebook page etc of the place, date and time of the fixture.
- The singles league is open to players not in a team that season.
- If one player has attempted to arrange a match in advance of the last day deadline (via phone number provided on singles league entry) and has not received a response from their opponent then they will automatically win that round.
- If both players are not able to play their match by the deadline they must notify the league organiser in advance of the deadline with a date set for their match within one week past the deadline, else a winner may be declared randomly if both players fail to attempt to arrange a match. If a match cannot be scheduled until more than one week after the deadline, a random winner may be decided to avoid subsequent rounds running out of time, to be decided at league organisers discretion.
- Before the quarter-finals, participants may request a neutral scorer for their match if one is available. From the quarter-finals onwards, a neutral scorer will be present at every match.
- The winning player in each match will buy the losing player a drink as a ‘thank you’ for the match, unless otherwise agreed.